Wednesday, February 28, 2007

March 4th - LA Marathon - We're surrounded!

Jack just emailed me about the marathon. Heads up:

Maybe something for the blog....
I don't know how many people are following the blog but I was just online for the LA Marathon and realized we're pretty much surrounded on Sunday. Getting in and out of the area may be tricky for anyone who may have to work, or have play plans.
Anyway, just an FYI for anyone who may not know we're surrounded by the route.
Later
Jack H. 206

Click here
to view the course map.


2 comments:

ragingleo said...

looks like the only opening is through 8th street.... find an opening and go through it.......

Tony@217 said...

Let me just say the LA marathon was a pain in the @$$. Props to people who ran, but for others like me, trying to convince jerk traffic cops, and going the wrong way on one ways streets to sneak in was not my idea of spending, what was, a beautiful Sunday afternoon.