Monday, January 29, 2007

Letter received today from Hammer Ventures

Good afternoon Bill,

Let me introduce myself, I am Suzy Bramzon, the project manager for the developer of Little Tokyo Lofts. It is my understanding that you are organizing a meet and greet for the residents at LTL and to brief them on an upcoming meeting regarding the Downtown Women’s Shelter. I would like to you to know that the developer is moving up the first HOA meeting to this Friday, February 1. You should be getting a notice today. We are currently gathering as much information as we can regarding the recent developments involving the relocation of the Downtown Women’s Center which we will share with the residents at the meeting on Friday. I am reaching out to you about this because it may be best top postpone your meeting until Friday. Everyone’s time is valuable and I would hate to take up too much of the residents’ time.

Thanks and feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.

Suzy Bramzon
Hammer Ventures*

www.hammerventures.com

3760 Convoy Street

Suite 332
San Diego, CA 92111
P – 858.751.0739
F – 858.751.0747
bramzon@hammerventures.com

No comments: